What to do about fatty outer eyebrows? Thermitight a possible fix? (Photos)

I've had a blepharoplasty and eyebrow lift. But I'm still struggling with my eyes because there is excessive fat on the outer corner of my eyes and beneath my brows. You can see the bulging of the fat when I smile. There's also fat underneath that bulges up too. What can I do? Will thermitight remove or tighten that excess fat?

Let's Try A Combination For Eyelid Tightening

This can be treated with lasers (Clear + Brilliant), microdneedling/prp and RF treatments/Viva/thermage.  However, you likely need surgical removal of skin and fat pads for the ultimate outcome.  Please see an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.