Will my belly button will ever get back to normal and when can I start working out? (Photo)

How long do you have to wait until to workout, and will my bellybutton will ever turn to a normal color? after having a Tummy tuck, minor flank lipo, BL with implants? I had surgery done July 7th 2016. Still swollen in my lower abandomen and I suffer trauma to my bellybutton. The doctor told me it will heal eventually not to worry, which of course I am worried. It was nothing that the doctor did it was my fault for not setting steady after a few days of surgery.

Belly Button healing

Hello,  thank you for your question and photo.  Remenber the belly button is a scar so don't worry if you had some changes of color on your BB at the end it will heal and make another scar in the area.  Best of luck. 

Will my belly button ever get back to normal?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph. Unfortunately one can not see your belly button well in your photograph but it appears to have a blood flow issue based on its color.  Without an in-person examination it is difficult to know if this will result in a superficial blistering alone or possibly complete loss.  Maintain close follow up with your surgeon to ensure you go on to heal following conservative wound recommendations. Best wishes.