Am I balding? I don't have a family history of baldness. I'm 22 years old (Photo)

I believe I'm going bald. I don't have a family history of baldness. I'm 22 years old.

Losing hair, what could be the cause of it?

Genetic hair loss is the most common cause of hair loss, it goes back seven generation. However there are many other causes of hair loss. In general 80-100 strands of hair falling per day is normal. If you feel you are losing more, it is best to consult with a specialist. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Balding

To find out if you are balding, get a HAIRCHECK instrument test which will give you the answer to your question

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon