How many graft to do? (photos)

How much is cost for hair transplant?

Based on the photo I would estimate around 1800-2200 grafts

While it's best to have an in office consultation to determine the desire shape and height of the hairline, as well as facial features, based on the photo I would estimate around 1800-2200 grafts. That estimate may be higher or lower depending on the characteristics of your hair. A larger caliber hair shaft or higher numbers of follicles per graft may require less grafts while finer hair or lower numbers of follicles per graft may require more per square centimeter. Wavy hair also visually looks more dense than straight hair. All these factors can be weighed in a consultation with your physician. 

West Hollywood Hair Restoration Surgeon

How many grafts do I need?

The frontal area may take between 1500-2000 grafts depending upon the character of your hair, Finer hair takes more grafts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cost of cosmetic surgery is highly variable depending on the doctor and the type of procedure. See a doctor for a proper exam

Cost of cosmetic surgery is highly variable depending on the doctor and the type of procedure.  See a doctor for a proper exam.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Plan on 200 grafts

You will probably need around 2000 grafts, maybe a little less.  There are multiple ways of performing hair transplantation.  See an experienced hair transplant surgeon in your area to get a better idea of cost.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon