What should I do? (Photos)

I want my penis to look thicker I fell it's too thin

Doctor Answers 1

Penile Curvature

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question and photographs.  In order to assess the diameter of your penis, an examination would be required.  However, based on the photographs, it does not appear so.  The photos do demonstrate curvature of the penis, which can result in difficulties with sexual intercourse.  Curvature can be addressed with several different techniques.  I would recommend going to an experienced genital surgeon for evaluation.  Unlike most plastic surgeons, cosmetic urologists are experienced with male genital surgery.  Unlike most adult urologists, cosmetic urologists are experienced with repairing penile curvature.  

Best of luck.    

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.