How long, following a breast reduction surgery, is it OK to have your nipples pierced?

I am looking into having a reduction in December, and am going on vacation in March. Is that enough healing time if I wanted to get them pierced by then?

Nipple piercing after breast reduction

As long as you are healing normally I would think you should be fine. I would be more worried about having it done just before vacation, especially if your trip involved water or different physical activities (wink wink). You wouldn't want to be sore and ruin your good time.

I would let your surgeon know your plans and once they feel you have healed adequately they can give you the green light. You might even be fine to go as early as 6 weeks.

Denver Plastic Surgeon