How long after my breast reduction do I have to wait to get my nipples pierced?

I am having a breast reduction in December this year, and wanted to know when I woukd be able to get nipple piercings following my operation. I am getting them because I want to adorn my new beautiful breasts, and want to do then asap. Thank you.

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with the breast reduction procedure;  this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.  Your plastic surgeon will guide you when it comes to timing to proceed with nipple piercing;  in my practice, I would likely ask that you wait about 3-6 months. Make sure that whoever is doing this procedure for you is reputable and utilizes sterile technique. Best wishes for an outcome you will be very pleased with.