How to create permanent eye folding on both eyes?

Doctor Answers 1

Eye Folds

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without a photograph, it's difficult to know what condition you are referring to. Your best bet is to visit a board certified plastic surgeon in person for evaluation. In most cases, a blepharoplasty, or eyelid lift, can give you what you are looking for. Best of luck to you!

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.