How Can I Find Expert Surgeon to Fix my Face?

I need to have Artefill removed, as well as a Fat Transfer to correct burn contour deformities. I know both these procedures require immense skill for good outcome. Besides board certification, is there anything else I should look for?

Are there any valuable referral services that will help me find the most skilled surgeon in this area? Or am I on my own to find the most reputable surgeon in my area?

- b.k., Atlanta, GA

No doctor answers yet