How can I get rid of these lines on my neck? (photo)

Wrinkles on Neck-Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Neck Lift, Fat Injections

A combination approach including volume/fillers/fat, face/neck lifting or skin tightening, ultherapy, and lasers for complexion/wrinkles can be used. Please see an expert. I love belotero to this area, see my video online. Best, Dr. Emer

Ways to treat and prevent necklace horizontal lines on the neck?

Thank you for your photo and question. I best way to prevent forming these horizontal wrinkles is to maintain good posture and to keep your head in a good position. When you text and type and read try to keep your head up and neck wrinkle free. This will take practice but will be prevent future wrinkles. I have had the best success eliminating these necklace wrinkles by injecting using Restylane (off label) directly into the lines. The key is future prevention. I do not think you need Ulthera or Laser treatments at this time. Good luck!

Laurie A. Casas, MD, FACS

Very subtle

Thanks for submitting your question. From your photo you look very young. This type of wrinkle is known as a "necklace" line. In our practice we would generally consider treating this with a fractionated laser. Example are the sciton profractional or fraxel type devices. These treatments have modest downtime but serve to improve rather than get rid of the lines.

Benjamin C. Marcus, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon