Rough facial skin. What can I do to improve the texture?

I've noticed lately that my facial skin just doesn't have any smoothness anymore. No matter how much cream I use, the texture just feels dry. I tried dermabrasion, but it remains dry. Any suggestions on what I can do to improve the texture? Lasers? I'm afraid of using ablative lasers like CO2, but need to find something that would improve the texture and pores.

Improve textures and pores skin...

Thank you for your question.  You sounds like a perfect candidate for the Clear + Brilliant laser, this a zero downtime laser which improves tone, texture and pores dramatically.  You can combine this with a Hydrafacial treatment for truly remarkable results.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon