Midline off - Crooked teeth - teeth shift to fight side? (Photos)

I'm a 28-year-old male and I've never had braces before. However, my midline has always been pretty off because I extracted two teeth in right side when I was a child resulting in some level of face asymmetry. In addition i have some Crocker teeth , I was wondering what kinds of braces/invisalign treatments available . My appointment will be next week with an orthodontist Thank you .

Midline Correction

Your upper dental arch is underdeveloped. You should develop your upper arch sufficiently to eliminate any crossbites and to provide sufficient space to properly align your teeth. Once you have sufficient space you can align the teeth and correct the midline using conventional braces or clear aligners (Invisalign).

Good luck!