Laser treatment for Asian Skin?

I am looking for a physician who has lots of experience treating Asian skin in the Washington, DC area. I need some type of laser resurfacing as my skin looks so rough, although I do not have a problem so much with lines and wrinkles. I cannot afford to do something that requires a series of treatments so I a willing to compromise with more downtime.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Laser treatment for Asian Skin?

Thanks for your query. The best treatment for your skin type if you are looking for a solution for fine lines and wrinkles ,then exilis, sublative RF or Thermage works best .If you are looking for pigmentation then more than lasers peels will work for you.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon