Fat transfer to the buttocks, is it at all possible to give a male a hip to waist ratio somewhere between .67-.64? (Photos)

Im roughly 12% body fat waist between 28-30in "hips" between 38-40in. Im looking for hips to be 43-46in Photos below are ideal look

Fat Transfer May Not Be Your Best Option

Fat transfer is often a very unreliable procedure considering that fat can be lumpy and that fat can be uneven. It is not reliable in terms of giving a valuable hip to waist ratio that is reproducible. Some fillers may be a more appropriate procedure.

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Hip Solutions with fat transfer and implants

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a body contouring expert. For this ratio, hip implants in addition to fat transfer may be your best option. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Fat Transfer

Thank you for posting your question. I recommend meeting with an experienced, board-certified physician for an in-person consultation to determine whether you are a good candidate for fat transfer. Best of luck.

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Buttock and Hip Enhancement

A personal consultation is needed to evaluate the availability of fat transfer, and possible need for buttock and hip implants.

Hip implants are custom made to the person.