How long would recovery be to repair something like this, how intense would surgery be or is it even fixable? (Photos)

My nose is pretty bad. The bone at the bottom lines up pretty much with the corner of my lip. I get very little air through the side that looks closed.

Septoplasty and rhinoplasty procedures

A septoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the internal septum and improve airflow dynamics through the nose. A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the crooked nose. To straighten the crooked nose requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones, and cartilaginous  spreader graft placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

It appears that your septum is quite deviated to the left, blocking your airway. Also your tip of your nose is shifted to the right. All of this can be addressed by a rhinoplasty/septoplasty. The recovery varies, but it reasonable to go back to work in about 7-10 days. 

Sandy Sule, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is my nose fixable?

Thanks for the question.  It would appear that you have a deviated septum, with significant distal septal deviation into the nostril on the left.  As expected, a full examination to both the external as well as internal aspects of the nose would be necessary.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

The bridge and tip of your nose are deviated.  Additionally, the front and bottom part of your septum appears to be blocking the left nasal airway.  These are all issues that we correct routinely.  A competent rhinoplastic surgeon in your area should be able to perform the required procedures.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD