Just wanting to know how much would it cost to fix my blowout as an burn the extra skin because I had a bad blowout? (Photo)

Cost of fixing burn to earlobe

Repairing an earlobe burn is very similar to repairing a split earlobe. In that case, the cost will be very similar, which is about $750. Best of luck.

Just wanting to know how much would it cost to fix my blowout as an burn the extra skin because I had a bad blowout?

The repair of the stretched ear lobe is a great procedure that can restore the ear lobe to a “normal” appearance". Care must be taken during this procedure to avoid reducing the size of the air and/or creating a notch/ depressed appearance in the area of the rim of the ear lobe. It is usually done under local anesthesia with very high patient satisfaction rates. Re piercing can be done, preferably in a spot away from the scar line, a few months down the line. Costs vary from practice to practice (500-$1000 in our practice).
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.