Did anybody have a annoying cough that hurt after tummy tuck? If so, what should I do?

Tummy Tuck Revision/Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

It would be helpful to determine the cause for the cough and try to treat this.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.