Neck tightening lasers, what's the best option?

I would like to tighten my neck. I Heard a lot about the co2 sublative laser Epione but it's not in chicago. Is there another laser that does the same thing. There are so many lasers I'm not sure what's best in 2016?

It depends on what exactly you want to tighten, the area under the chin or further below down the neck. An in-person evaluation would be best as there are options like Ulthera, Radio Frequency, Laser Lipo, etc. See link below for examples. 

ThermiTight

A new device (radiofrequency and not a laser!) is ThermiTight and can give good results but is somewhat invasive. You may want to check on that.

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist

3D Laser for Neck Tightening

The absolute best option for neck tightening is a procedure we do in our office called 3D laser. 3D laser is a combination of two lasers, Collagenesis and Vbeam, which work in different ways to build collagen on both a deeper and more superficial level for an overall three-dimensional tightening effect. This procedure is most effectively performed in a series of three treatments, each spaced 4 weeks apart. Aside from the amazing tightening benefits this procedure will provide, this laser involves only very minimal discomfort and zero downtime, meaning you will leave the office with nothing more than a fresh glow and begin to see the benefits over the next several weeks.

Dennis Gross, MD