Bellafill temple/orbital rim?

After Bellafill injections are you supposed to notice a difference immediately? I've seen photos of good noticeable results right after with Restalyne and others. March 8th I received 1/2 syringe of Bellafill under each eye. I didn't see a difference. Perhaps too little? I bought a kit. Under eye not so much a priority as my temple and orbital region. How many syringes can you estimate will be needed to make a nice improvement on temples and to contour superior orbital rim?

Bellafill for the Temples and Orbital Rims

Bellafill works well for the orbital rim, but you are right, you have use enough and it has to be used in the right place to get the desired effect.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill temple/orbital rim

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry you did not see the results you had hoped for. Everyone's face is different, so there is not a cookie cutter approach to facial rejuvenation. Photos would be helpful in developing a plan for meeting your aesthetic goals. Best of luck!

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Bellafill and Results

Bellafill is injected differently than other fillers.  Less over time and then it builds collagen naturally.  It is not an immediate fill like other fillers.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.