Mole coming back after shave biopsy (Photo)

I had 3 biopsies in early April 2016. One was a squamous cell, one in situ melanoma, and on. Had surgery on melanoma and squamous cell, and just to shave biopsy on the displastic mole. I noticed that there is now a small lump on the shave biopsy site of the displastic mole, and I can see some of the mole coming back. Should I worry? I have my 3 month check up in a month...any need to rush to the dermatologist?

Mole Grows Back - See Your Dermatologist

Don't take a chance by waiting for your 3-month checkup. If the mole has grown back, it needs to be evaluated by a physician. Best, Dr. Emer