I am 3 months post op and one breast on the underside was rounded and now is becoming more straight (photo)
Doctor Answers 4
I am 3 months post op and one breast on the underside was rounded and now is becoming more straight
Breast augmentation - one implant is changing shape
- The photo and your description suggest your implant is bottoming out.
- If so, it will gradually get worse and it does need fixing.
- I suggest you see your surgeon -
- If your surgeon was not a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, you truly need to see one.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
3 months post op, some advices:
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-
You might also like...
Thank you for your question. This is what we call a " double bubble." Meaning the implant is falling below the level of your natural crease. The ridge your see is your crease and the bulge below it is your implant. This can be corrected by resetting your crease. I wish you well
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.