I need a good hair doctor in DC area. I lost too much hair. Until now there is no doctor told me why. (photo)

I am female and 20 years old. I used to have thick long & healthy hair when I was kid. Until I became teenager I lost too much hair and I have empty spot right now and always my hair looks like ropes. I use a lot of vitamins and treatments but nothing helped me. Please if anyone can tell me what should I do are go to who I will be thankful. I am so depressed about it : (
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Hair loss

Thank you for your question. There are multiple different causes of hair loss, and you need to be evaluated for any underlying conditions that may trigger hair loss. Also, your hair and scalp need to be assessed for any signs and symptoms that may help identify certain hair diseases. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your hair evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.