Is a vertical incision now my only option? (Photos)

I had a full tummy tuck that was successful at the end of march. I lost only a few pounds since ,but I have lowered my body fat % through weight training. She says the only way to remedy this overhang is with a vertical incision. I am not happy with my results. The upper abs, and the area above my scar protrudes a bit . My belly button area is super flat and sinks in. I still have fat on my abs BC lipo wasn't done! I work out WAY too hard to never see my abs BC of this skin!

Is a vertical incision now my only option?

Liposuction and loosing weight with reduce the amount of fat. Excess skin in the vertical axis will be corrected witha standard TT while excess skin in the horizontal axis will require a Fleur de Lis TT (vertical scar). It appears that you had one procedure already that you are unhappy with so you may be a candidate for a FTL TT.Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Tummy tuck revision

This is exactly why I try to operate only after I am sure my patient's weight is stable, or I discuss the possibility of needing a revision after significant weight loss. I also perform liposuction with my tummy tucks to improve contour.  So, you shouldn't be upset I don't think. You had a LOT of excess skin before. And you've continued to lose weight, which is to be congratulated. Occasionally revisions are needed to really make things perfect. I encourage you to go see your original surgeon and maintain that relationship and I hope everything works out for you.