Will Lipo help in shrinking the size of my arms and shoulders? (photo)

I have large upper arms and shoulders lots of flab. I'm transitioning m2f, and I would like a smaller upper body. I'm not rich but I would like to have lipo. And can the fat be placed in my butt? Thighs? Hips? Or breasts? Please help

M2F transition - will liposuction help

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• In the photos, you appear to have very broad shoulders because of your underlying bone structure.
  • You need an examination to see where the fat might be removed to get you as close as possible to the look you want.
  • The fat can be placed in new areas but please be aware that results of fat transfers tend to be disappointing - once the swelling goes down and half the fat is absorbed, results tend to be subtle.
  • The amount of fat removed from an arm and upper back liposuction is  likely to be fairly small.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

Will Lipo help in shrinking the size of my arms and shoulders?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Liposuction can help you to get rid of the located fat in the areas you feel that need's it. you can consult with your surgeon to see what method will be better for you..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Shrinking the Shoulders

I suggest only seeing a VASER hi def body contouring expert for these types of treatments. Circumferential liposuction of the arms requires a 4D approach and needs a specialist. Fat can be transferred as long as it is usable. Best, Dr. Emer.