I had botox for tension headaches. Can it cause muscle pain and face spasms as it's wearing off?

Had botox 3 to 4 months ago. I had it in standard 36 places for tension headache plus one in each jaw muscle. It recently wore off and above my brows and bridge of nose and face muscles just ache and hurt. I also have eye pressure. Went to eye doctor he said some mild ptosis on one eye with dry eye and did a sinus catscan and that's all. I am wondering if I clench my teeth horrible and my jaw and face muscles were weak and now gaining strength again is it causing that bad muscle pain in head and neck?

It is unlikely that these symptoms could be related to Botox and more likely are related to the tension headaches coming back.

Katy General Surgeon