Can Someone Help Me Find A Real Female Hair Loss Expert Near Me? (Photos)

Losing hair. Haven't treated it except with suplements etc. Can't take most drugs for hair loss because of low blood pressure. INot convinced I just have FPHL. None of the derms (3) in my area seem to know or care about hair loss. All the answers on here say "please consult a hair loss specialist for diagnosis". Well where and who are they? This has gone on for over a year. I am willing to travel if I have to, but I need someone with experience and who cares. I am in Hot Springs, AR.

Hair loss

You may wish to check the American Academy of Dermatology website for guidance. You can search for derms with expertise in hair loss.

Finding female hair loss expert in Arkansas ?

Mysentery72,

Have you checked with Dr. Dow Stough, I think he is in Hot Springs. The two main culprits in your thinning may be either pattern hair loss, or telogen effluvium. There may be more than one culprit. The treatment depends on the findings.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Female hair loss expert in Arkansas

The best way to find a Female hair loss expert in Arkansas is to go to the ISHRS web site and look for a doctor in your area,. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon