Feeling like my breast are saggy and lopsided. (photos)

I got my breast done in February. Lift and implants. Left side 450 right side 425. I know the doctor made a mistake because my left side was already bigger and he put the bigger implant in that one! Also I was suppose to get saline and ended up with silicone a mistake made by the office. I feel like they are sagging and my nipples are too far down. They look better then what they did after but I dont feel happy over all. Costed $10,000 I'm 33 am I just unrealistic with my expectations? Help!

Potential for a Revision

Revision of #breast implant and lift #cosmeticsurgery  may be needed for: asymmetry, continued ptosis, implant malposition as well as all of the other reasons needed for breast implant revision surgeon.

Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period.  There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences.   Sensation will be abnormal.  Scars will be changing.

If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined

While there may not be a need for a revision, you could visit your plastic surgeon for analysis of the mistakes that you noticed after the procedure and have the progression you have made along the healing process. You are correct in stating that expectations must be realistic with any plastic surgery procedure, but you also have the right to follow-up appointments and to ask questions.

Results after lift with implants

It is not uncommon to see the breast relax a bit after a mastopexy with implants.  The breast itself is a relatively soft structure, and adding an implant increases the weight that the skin and soft tissue must support.  Secondary lifts can certainly be done with great success, and most women find that the breast shape is more durable after a second lift.  I do think that your concerns are reasonable, and would advise you to discuss this with your surgeon.  He should be highly motivated to make you happy!

Overall ok

overall i think you have a reasonable result. Yes the nipples could be a little higher, but you have a fairly natural look, the left side is a little smaller and the extra 25cc didn't help(most woman's left breast is slightly bigger than the right). Best to have a conversation with your surgeon to manage your expectations. 

Breast lift and implants

Overall, your symmetry looks good from the photos. While they could be lifted more, they look fairly natural overall. If you want them to sit higher, you would likely need another lift. The best person to discuss this with and the person likely to give you the best price is your previous surgeon. If you feel that you have already discussed this with him, then perhaps getting another consult might be worth it to see what your options are. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin TX