Unhappy with Beletero under eyes (photos)

Last year had a SMAS lift along with fat injected under eyes but fat didn't take so I wanted to fill some hollowness. Had Beletero injected. Was done under lash line and tear troughs along upper cheekbones. This cause puffs under my eyes. More so under the left eye. Went back and had hylaronadaise injected to remove it. I feel like the hylaronadaise is atrophying tissue? Now under my left eye looks more hollow than ever and under the right eye has what appears to be a dent. Thank you in advance.

Tear trough filler

Hi, and thanks for your question and photos.Now that your product has been dissolved, you are noticing once again your need to have the area filled. You might look into using a different filler in your tear troughs, which is an area where I really like to use Restylane. Always see an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best, Dr. Frucht.

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Unhappy with Belotero under the eyes

Thank you for sharing your question. I prefer the use of Restylane for under the eyes due to its low risk, good results and duration it lasts. See an experienced eyelid specialist for your treatments.
Good luck,

Dent Under Eyes

Thank you for your question and photos. It does appear that you have mild tear trough volume loss leading to a depression. Light tends to exacerbate the concavity resulting in a shadowing or darkening effect. I don't think the hyaluronidase is causing atrophy. Its more likely that once you melted the Belotero and the fat remaining continued to atrophy; taken together results in the problem you are describing.
If your experience was not good with Belotero there are several other products, i.e. Restylane Silk, available to try which can give you an excellent result. I think placing these products in a deep plane and under correcting the defect by ~15-20% is a safe way to start out and get a great result. Often a follow up at a week the result can be checked and is likely to be very good or require minor tweaking
Best of Luck

Lee A. Gibstein, MD

The Hyaluronidase removes filler from the previously injected area. You may need to have some Belotero injected into the hollow area to even the sides. Have the injection done is sessions till you are satisfied.

Belotero and Swelling -- Reverse with Hyaluronidase, Add Venus Legacy

If you are unhappy please reverse the filler with hyaluronidase and try venus legacy or ultherapy for best results in this area.  you can use another filler in the future.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Belotero under eyes

Based on the treatment described, although difficult to see in photo, you can have the doctor move the collagen around to smooth out the dent. As for the eye area injected with hyaluronidase, you have removed the collagen from the area.  Therefore, you may have to do another filler to even out the sunken area to look more symmetrical with the other eye.

David P. Melamed, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist