Tummy tuck and buttocks silicone implants sleeping /sitting position.

Hello, what is the best/safe sleeping position after having these two procedures together? And what about sitting? Thanks

Tummy tuck and buttock procedures should not be done together

since it will essentially prevent you from many basic activities and restrictions in one are will hinder the recovery of the other area.  Have your tummy done first and then use the second procedure to touch up your tummy.  If your surgeon is saying you can do them at the same time,  find out what restrictions are involved in recovering from each procedure and see if that is truly doable for you.

Tummy tuck and buttocks silicone implants sleeping /sitting position

I would not have these two procedures done at the same time because there are totally opposing one another with the best position to recover from that surgery. As always you should make sure you are seeing  board certified plastic surgeon. Best of Luck

Sincerely

DrRickAZ

Richard J. Brown, MD

Sleeping Position / Combined Procedures

Side-sleeping would be the only option I know of but not an ideal one. I would not recommend undergoing these procedures at the same. I recommend discussing this further with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, in person.

All the best

Buttock implants and tummy tuck combo

Because i do not beleive there is a "best/safe sleeping position" after these two procedure, i do not ever perform them together.  The rare exception would possibly be a very mini-tummy tuck with buttock implant combo.  Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock implants

it's a bit difficult to recover from these two surgeries when performs at the same time. Most plastic surgeons would likely recommend you recovering on your sides so not to put pressure on the new operated areas. Good Luck! 

Jordan P. Farkas, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon