What would help me not hate them anymore? (Photo)

I hate my boobs. I hate them and have been wanting to get them fixed for a long time now. It may be extensive but based on my pictures alone what would you think? I've lost weight and am still wanting to lose more and am also wondering if I can combine it with like lipo or skin tightening?

Asymetry of the Breasts - what can be done

Thank you for your question. I can understand your anguish regarding the unequal breasts. I have treated these challenging situations before with success, thank God, with different volume implants and breast lifts that also decrease the diameter of the areola. The results are significantly improved with many happy and well-adgjusted patients following the surgery. There is a solution and with the right surgeon, you will be much happier.

Breast lift with augmentation.

From these photos, you seem like a good candidate for a breast lift with augmentation. Please go in for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to come up with the best treatment plan for you. Good luck. Dean Vistnes. 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

What would help me?

I'm sorry to hear how you are feeling about your body. If you want to change this surgically, you may wish to book an in-person consultation with a Plastic Surgeon and discuss breast lift/augmentation options. Your Plastic Surgeon will make individualised recommendations for you.

All the best

Breast Surgery

Thanks for your question about your breast concerns and not liking their appearance. Your best option is to research plastic surgeons in your area and schedule an in person consultation to discuss your concerns. They will be your best resource for helping you achieve your desired results. Some of the credentials you should look for when choosing a plastic surgeon are as follows :
*Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle

Best to you. –Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Correction of significant breast asymmetry.

Depending on the ultimate volume you would like to be I think bilateral breast augmentation with differential implant volume combined with bilateral mastopexy would leave you with an excellent result.

Breast Augmentation

Thanks for your question. I am sorry to hear your concerns... I suggest reaching your ideal, stable body weight and then speaking to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon about breast lift and possibly breast augmentation. There are some instances where you cannot combine procedures but your surgeon will know which procedures are safe to combine.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

A breast lift with at least an implant on the left will improve symmetry

Thank you for your question and photographs and congratulations on your weight loss.  You have a lot of asymmetry with respect to shape and volume.  A full breast lift on the right with a smaller lift on the left along with an implant under the muscle should significantly improve the symmetry of your breasts. Depending on your health, you may also be able to have other procedures at the same time. Be sure to see an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon.

James McMahan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

What Would Help Me Not Hate Them Anymore?

The best procedure for you, based on your photographs, will be a Breast Lift with Implants (Unequal). This will help lift and tighten the right side, and a larger implant with lift on the left side, will help match the two breasts. I would advise you to wait till you have achieved a stable weight. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

What can I do to improve my breast aesthetics?

Hello and thank you for your question. You are not alone as there are many young women who develop saggy (also called ptotic) breasts; this phenomenon can be due to pregnancy, weight gain and weight loss, or just genetics. Very simply put, a lift (more properly called a mastopexy) will improve your breast shape, reduce the size of your areola, and place the breast back on the chest (where in a ptotic breast part of the breast is laying on the abdomen).

You will definitely benefit from a breast lift. With a mastopexy, your nipple-areola complex will also be moved up along with the breast gland to alleviate the sagging that you see. With a breast lift, your breast size will remain pretty much the same; however, your breasts will display greater cleavage and shape.

If you also desire greater breast size, you will most likely benefit from having a breast lift with implants. In general, when you consider implants, remember that they are mainly used to increase volume. An implant can be used to restore upper pole volume as well as overall breast size. An implant can be placed at the same time as your lift or staged for a later date if needed/desired. In the right candidate, breast implants may be a useful adjunct for aesthetic breast surgery techniques, but as with any surgery, you and your surgeon should thoroughly discuss the pros and cons or risks and benefits of what you are planning to do. You could also get the lift first and if you still desire greater breast size or increased upper pole volume, you could talk with your surgeon about implants at a later date. I encourage you to seek the expertise of a Plastic Surgeon well-versed in aesthetic breast surgery techniques. I hope this helps!

Sean Kelishadi, MD

Breast asymmetry

Hi... Thank you for the question and photos... Sorry for how you feel.. Evaluating your case... I suggest you a breast lift (periareolar) for the biggest one and augmentation for the other... And yes you can combine this with a Tummy Tuck for great reaul

Luis A. Mejia, MD