Just got my gyno surgery. How long do I have to wait before I can hit the gym again?

I usually advise six weeks before starting exercising. You should ask your Plastic Surgeon who can advise you as to what execises can be assumed at what time. 

All The Best !

India Plastic Surgeon

Gym after gynecomastia surgery

This is something you should discuss with your surgeon. They know what they did during the procedure and should be able to guide you accordingly. We vary when we allow our patients to return to the gym based on the extent of the procedure and their recovery.

When to Start Exercising After Gynecomastia Surgery

This is something you should get approved by your surgeon. For my patients, depending on how they are healing, I have them wait 4 to 6 weeks before resuming any type of formal exercise. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD

Resuming Activity Following Gynecomastia Surgery

Perhaps, this may help provide you some insight. Usually 1 week after #gynecomastia surgery you can begin taking moderate walks or ride a stationary bike. Strenuous workouts or aerobic #exercise can begin around 4 weeks post-op. I suggest you get approval from your doctor before you begin any physical activity and workout regimens. It important to prevent any damage to the surgical sites as you are healing. This will decrease your chance of requiring #revision procedures in the future. The best advice is to be patient as it is still very early in your post-operative #healing.