Is there any Dr specializing in correction of lower bleph? (photos)

I had a lower bleph with a Plastic Surgeon. My under eyes as a result left me with loss of collagan and elasticity. Can any Dr. help with restoration and offer free consultation? HELP

Doctor Answers 5

Lower eye hollow

five pennies, I would suggest a "SOOF lift blepharoplasty". You had fat removed (it appears) from you lower lid; a surgical move that I do not like but is still being done by many today. Good luck!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 48 reviews

Filler injection under eyes to correct hollowness after lower blepharoplasty

You appear to be a good candidate for under eye filler injection to improve the hollow appearance after lower blepharoplasty. It is the safe, effective, and predictable. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

My oculoplastic dyagnosis:

-lower eyelid moderate senile ectropion, with scleral show, this needs wedge horizontal reduction of the eyelid
-you need also fat bags removal
-subciliar approach incision (under eyelashes)

Alejandro Nogueira, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 44 reviews

Post op lower eyelid hollowing

You have a variety of options to help with this, which will differ both in price and effectiveness.  You may want to try some fillers first and combine that with some laser to tighten the skin.  You might also need some lid tightening and fat transfers to fill in the area.  See an oculoplastic surgeon who can help you evaluate your options.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

Correction of lower lids hollowness

Although your photos are not close ups, it is not uncommon to experience volume loss and crepe paper changes, it can be improved with fillers, such as hyaluronic acid, fat, and lasers.

Jeffrey Joseph, MD, FACS
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.