Cartilage added to side of tip. Will it stay visible? (Photo)

I had some cartilage put on the side of my nose. There was a very small dent. It has been 3.5 weeks since the operation. I am concerned about the look of the tip and how visible the cartilage is that's been added. What can be done about making it less visible besides a revision. Thanks

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-