Asian nose job - Is this possible? (photos)

I tried to edit the pics to the best of my ability on Facetune and it's pretty close to what I want. Is this something achievable? Would it be a full blown nose job or can I get injections? What would be the most natural looking method that is going to be permanent? I am looking to get this done in either California or Arizona -- what would be a fair cost? Thank you.

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Possible

Surgery is your best option. You would need an open rhinoplasty with tip soft tissue debulking and tip grafts. You also need removal of the wide excess nostril skin. You could achieve a non-invasive but much cheaper effect with appropriate make-up. You would need a make-up artist to show you how to make a wide nose narrower. This of course would be an illusion but a quick fix without spending much money. The cost of this could range from $4000 up to $15,000. I would say that $8,000-$10,000 would be the norm. Do not pick a doctor based on how much he/she charges. Nasal surgery is complicated and requires a perfect blend of art and science in order to improve upon your look.  Make sure that you consult with several experienced surgeons that specialize in rhinoplasty for asians. Also ask to see several before and after photos of patients similar to you.

Best Regards,

Dr. John Shamoun

John Milam Shamoun, MD FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical rhinoplasty vs Surgical rhinoplasty

One of the limitations of nonsurgical rhinoplasty is that it can add volume, but it can not take any away. Based on your photos, the only safe and effective way of refining the tip of your nose is with surgical rhinoplasty.  The width of the tip of your nose is caused by a combination of the thickness of your skin, and the size and shape of your tip cartilage.

For patients ok with a temporary change, nonsurgical rhinoplasty can be a nice way for patients to improve the shape of their nose without surgery.  However, for the most significant improvement and for a permanent change, surgical rhinoplasty is the best option.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Rhinoplasty would provide you a more accurate improvement of the nose, but fillers can certainly be utilized as a first cut, especially because they are temporary.  I suggest that you move forward to consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Injections may help, rhinoplasty probably better

Thank you for the photo. I think that you can have a look similar to that with rhinoplasty. I think the profile might be a little ambitious but with cartilage grafting from the ears or septum to the tip I think you can get something very close to that. Injections or non-surgical rhinoplasty can enhance the tip a little bit and certainly augment the bridge. However, always be aware that filler injections to the tip can't put you at risk for soft tissue necrosis if there is occlusion of the blood supply.  This is very rare, and I do perform tip injections, but it is a risk that every patient must be aware of.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate for asian nose

The digitally altered photographs appear unrealistic and unnatural.  Its best to have the computer imaging performed by a surgeon who is very experienced with rhinoplasty to make sure you get a natural appearing result.  Rhinoplasty is a difficult endeavor, so choose your surgeon wisely based on quality, not price.  To accomplish this required surgical rhinoplasty, not injections.

Asian rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose.

Asian rhinoplasty  for a more feminine and attractive nose. Your goals can be achieved by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses. Do not rely on imaging but rather actual results. 

Rhinoplasty

Your desired result is reasonable, but you'll need to be seen by a few experts for an examination. The cost of surgery would depend on location, surgeon expertise, skill, and business of practice. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Asian Rhinoplasty

While digital modifications of your nose are helpful, it is hard to make these images "real life" results. I have all my rhinoplasty patients bring in the post operative "vision" pictures of what their nose could look like. This helps with communication. Your vision of your reality based on what I can see is possible. The goal is to make it look natural. Looking at the results of asian rhinoplasties I have performed will help you further define the final goal you are trying to obtain. From what you have provided, injections will not provide your desired, permanent results. My estimate of the cost for your change given your images is $4,000 - $6,000. 

Michael Kulick, MD, DDS

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for the photos and your expectations are realistic and the result can be accomplished in the hands of an expert for a reasonable fee.  So go on some complimentary consultations, look at photos of similar patients, compare fees and find your surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD