I had arm lipo 2 months ago. Should I be concerned about the pocket nearest my armpit? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 3
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- ARM CONTOURING
Arm liposuction - pocket nearest arms
- Your surgeon will know if this area was treated or not -
- It is possible is is swollen.
- Give yourself four months to heal -
- Then have your surgeon revise the result if needed -
- Options for revision are removing the area surgically if skin is loose, Kybella injections into the fat or liposuction of the area.
Arm Lipo 2 Months Ago, Pockets Under Armpits - Will They Resolve?
It's also possible, depending on how you were positioned on the table at the time of the surgery, the redundant axillary skin and fat were not obvious, and therefore accidentally went unsuctioned.
No matter what the cause of the residual fat and associated skin, it certainly is there. More than likely, your plastic surgeon will be surprised and I am sure he or she will have an excellent game plan for its removal.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.