2 questions: Will the scar tissue under my nipple flatten down over time? And will the form of my chest become better over time?

The scar tissue under my nipple sticks out a little bit When i do not sit straigth , my nipple sticks out a little bit( will the form become natural over time? ) ( this can be seen in the first picture ) Sorry for my spelling, i am still learning the language.

Scar Tissue After Gynecomastia

Without seeing an image of the problem you are having I can only provide a slight bit of information. As you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. Otherwise the best recommendation is to see your surgeon in person for any recommendations, especially regarding details related to your procedure and recovery. Good luck.