1 1/2 years after rhinoplasty I've developed a large hard bump on the bridge of my nose by my left eye. (photos)

What could this be? I have had it for over four weeks now. It happened once before a few months after my rhinoplasty after flying in a plane. My Dr. Said it was the bone healing and it went away. Now, out of nowhere, it's come back and I'm worried it is here to stay. Should I be worried? What could this be?

Obtaining your previous operative note and consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist would be helpful in determining if your diagnosis is indeed correct. Consultation will give you a better idea of what options are available to you. 

Rhinoplasty - bump on bridge of nose

That looks like bone healing into a bump.  You may need to rasp that area down focally.   Alternatively some plastic surgeons do inject filler products to camouflage bone irregularities.  I don't think you need to be concerned about it however I would revisit with your surgeon.  Best Wishes!! 

Dear Melodee2016, I would suggest that you see your surgeon for a follow up appointment and he/she should be able to determine a proper diagnosis. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD