Slight gap between two front crowns. (Photo)

I have developed a very slight gap between my two front crowns. I've been advised to get a new night guard to wear and that this "Should" fix the problem. If this doesn't fix the problem what other options do I have? How can this slight gap close again.

Gap in Crowns

The only way for you to develop a gap like that is that your teeth have shifted. The only way for you to close the gap is to move the teeth back to where they were. (of course, you can make new crowns, but that's overkill ) It's possible that your bite has caused the teeth to shift so that may  need to be addressed. You can also have an orthodontic appliance made to close the space and then you would need a retainer to hold the teeth in place. I don't think just making a new nightguard will suffice. If you have further questions, let me know.