I am planning on using Embrace for 8 weeks on my tummy tuck scar; will this lessen the scar?

I am planning on using Embrace for 8 weeks on my tummy tuck scar roughly two weeks after surgery one the incision has closed. I would like to know if the Embrace Minimize will help lessen the scar even more if worn through the first year?

Lessens the scar?

Thanks for your question. I have been using Embrace for 2 years in my practice and I really believe in the product. No other product out there has the science to back up the improved results I'm sumeeing on my patients. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo

Embrace Scar Therapy

We have seen very good results in our practice from the use of Embrace Scar Therapy.  There are many products on the market that can be used to treat scars, but this one has proven itself consistently.  Best wishes.

Camille Cash, MD