Picoway or Picosure to fade/remove this tattoo. How many sessions? Also trying to get a price range that I should expect. (photo

I got this cover up tattoo 2 months ago. Underneath is a light grey and black piece that you can actually still see though the cover up. This was a very impulsive decision and now I'm stuck with something I'm not happy with. The colors are pretty but i'm used to a much lighter grey tattoo. I'd like to remove the beading thats hanging for sure and the spiral thing poking out the side of the feather. I may be able to live with the rest if its touched up. Worst case fade it out so its not so dark.

PicoSure - Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your photos. The key to tattoo removal is patience. The PicoSure laser is has been developed and approved for tattoo ink removal, acne scars and any other blemishes you dislike. PicoSure is FDA-approved and highly effective for removing regrettable tattoos and scars. PicoSure uses PicoSecond technology to help remove tattoo ink and acne scars. For more information on PicoSure, I recommend getting a in person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist. 

PicoSure - Tattoo Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}