What is the best method to make under arm/wrist scars go completely unnoticeable/remove? (photos)

I have very thin scars on my arm.(about 2 years old). The thing is they are not noticeable at first glance,do not look like scars unless flashed by a light. One of them have a lining into the skin causing a dentninto the skin not sure what to call it,sorry. The longer ones have a darker color surrounding the shiny white in color line. I tried to get pictures to best show what I'm talking about . What can help.? I've been trying mederma , but I was hoping for something faster.Thank you

Permanent cutting scars on the forearm

These permanent scars can be improved with a combination of fractional lasers, ematrix RF, and PRP with microneedling. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Let's Talk Lasers

A combination of pulsed dye laser and fractional nonablative laser (fraxel) would help improve the appearance of these scars.  I suggest seeing a laser expert for treatment. Best, Dr. Emer.