I know what kind of procedure I want, but don't know which doctor is the best and is closest to me?

Just Starting my research on Brazilian Butt Lifts and areola Reduction I know the basics like Cost, Procedure, and what to expect. But Idknow which Doctor to pick. I see Good Reviews then Bad Reviews, how Some Doctors Don't really care about the patient. Or how they expected Good Results but didn't get any. I just Want to Trust the Doctor and their work. I Would've liked Dr. Miami but I Know he's not available until 2018 and is MMMiles away and I Know there are Other Great Doctors. I Just Needa Find them!

Best Surgeon for BBL/Multiple Procedures/Research

Its great to hear you are doing your research.  As you mentioned, there are many doctors with snap chats and instagram accounts which will make it better for you to get to know your surgeon better before yu actually meet them in person.

The cost will vary on many parameters.  Would focus on health and safety first and also the experience, credentials, and artistic vision of the surgeon.

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and after photos, and have a quality consultation.  There are many surgeons including myself who do virtual consultations as well.

It is preferred for your surgeon to be member of "American Society of Plastic Surgeons" and ideally member of "American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery". This means they have been evaluated by the society and recognized that the focus of their practice is high volume and quality, honest aesthetic plastic surgery and they adhere to a code of ethics.

All my best,

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. You can combine both surgeries at the same time love, brazilian butt lift, liposuction and bbl at once, it will be good for you. Contact and make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon who can help you with your desired look!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Go with your gut

A good relationship with your doctor is very important. I would advise doing several consultations with different doctors, getting a feel for the office and the staff and making sure you have a good rapport with the doctor. A surgery procedure isn't just one day of being at the doctor's office. You will be in touch with them and back for multiple follow up appointments, so make sure you enjoy being in the practice. Also, check to ensure they have all the board certifications and chat with others in the community to ask for recommendations. Good luck.