Experienced Breast revision doctor close to me - AZ,CA,LV? Help. (photos)

I am searching for a Breast revision specialist in Arizona, California or even Vegas. I just want my breasts to look even!! I believe my surgeon over dissected my muscles on right side (capsulectomy) and didn't open up the capsule/pocket on the other side enough to accommodate the new implant. 700cc traded for 800cc so not much bigger, but breasts were even prior to this 2nd surgery. Only the best this time! please help!

Breast Augmentation - Finding A Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your revision breast augmentation. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in revision cosmetic breast procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Experienced Breast revision doctor

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on breast and revisionary breast surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Basically, patients should look at the overall "quality" of the outcomes achieved;  in other words, it will be important that patients see lots of examples of outcomes that they would be pleased with.  In doing so patients will be able to get an idea of each  plastic surgeon's "aesthetic sensibilities". Of course, careful evaluation of the photographs (including factors such as time out of surgery and initial anatomic starting point) will be important as patients evaluate before/after photographs.

You  may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns, helpful to you. You will find a separate page, on the same website, dedicated to "larger" breast augmentation surgery concerns.