Brazilian Butt Lift Prices?

I would like to know pricing for brazilian butt lifts for Drs in Arizona. I realize that a consultation is needed, but I am looking to find out starting prices/ranges for this procedure.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Brazilian Butt Lift Prices?

The average cost varies greatly based upon the number of areas liposuctioned and the demand for the surgeon.  A reasonable range may be $6500 to $12500.

BBL prices in AZ

Hi WantItAll,

Thanks for your question. Photos would help get you a better idea. Your question is like asking your mechanic to give a price on why your car won't start. It just depends on what it needs. BBL prices usually involve the placing of the fat in your rear and removing of the fat. So if more fat needs to be removed then cost will go up! Typical ranges for the phonenix area are 6k to 11K. Of course they vary based on experience and type of surgeon performing the procedure, ENT vs plastics vs cosmetic vs derm, etc. Good Luck!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#BBL   #pricewars        

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Brazilian Butt Lift. We specialize in
this procedure and our fees are extremely affordable. The pricing
typically starts at $3500.

Please call our office 24 hours a day to ask any questions or to
schedule your free consultation. 866-477-2023

Brazilian Butt Lift Prices?

Price varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD