What is the benefit of paying for the O-shot if I don't have issues with arousal or climax?

I'm looking into getting a minora labiaplasty and the doctor I've chosen is pushing the O-shot. It's $500 and I don't think it's necessary when I can have that money go toward a session of Thermiva. I don't have issues with arousal or reaching climax so is this something I should just say I absolute don't want and don't need to pay for?

No Shot

I agree if you don't have any issues with climax or arousal the O shot may not be necessary. If you have vaginal laxity and dryness issues the ThermiVa may give you better results combinated with the labioplasty.