I'm 4'11, 134lbs. I've had 3 c-sections, a hysterectomy & have hanging skin. Would I benefit from a panniculectomy? (Photo)

I'm quite small, 4'11, 134 lbs. I've had 3 C-Sections & a DaVici Hysterectomy. I have lower right backpain which I attribute to the hanging skin. I have little feeling between my belly button & pubic hairline. I'm in the military & have issues maintaining my physical appearance because of my stomach. I'm active 6 days out of the week & can't get this saggy fat to go away? While running I feel the pannus flopping around. Would I benefit from a panniculectomy?

Abdominoplasty not panniculectomy

A panniculectomy will not give you the results of an abdominoplasty.  You don't need a panniculectomy.  Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction.  This will flatten the muscles, reconstruct your core muscular corset, revise the belly button, eliminate the stretch marks from the belly button to the pubic hairline, and remove the loose skin and fat of the anterior abdomen.Insurance will not cover this.
  •  Tweet

I do not think that this is a good choice

Hi Green bean. Obviously the two thing you need are weight-loss and an abdominoplasty. There are many excellent plastic surgeons in your community. Please schedule a visit after some weight loss.

Max Gouverne, MD
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon