What tips do you recommend to help dissolve hematoma /remove bruises faster?

Thank you to all doctors who responded to my previous question. I am at 3 week post op now ( I had mini face lift, lower eye surgery,with fat transfer and rhinoplasty). The red/dark purple area underneath my eyes) is no going away. Lower eye area still swollen. I am back to work in 2 weeks! How much longer do I need to wait for swelling and dark purple bruising to go away? Why isn't HEPARIN GEL recommended at 3 weeks? Doesn't it help to dissolve the hematoma? Is AURIDERM XO cream or HIRUDOID better?

Greetings.

If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation.

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon