2 weeks post Rhinoplasty: Is my nose going to stay like this?

Hi, I had a rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago, and when I was still in the hospital ,my mom took a photo of me and I saw it ,I noticed that my cast was pointing more to the left but I didn't want to rush into conclusions ,now after 2 weeks my nose is still pointing to the left although is still swollen ,I don't know what to do because I thought everything else looked fine but now i'm getting really upset about this.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-