It is normal that my BA scars are placed on the side of my boobs rather than the actual submammary fold?

I had only a BA 2 and 1/2 months ago,under the muscle via submammary fold,but im not very happy with the placement of my scars they're literally on the side of my boobs (5cm).My boobs were perky before the surgery and now too,so I've never had submammary "fold",maybe that's why my scars are on the side?.On the front view they're not visible at all and my boobs look great.But I feel like I'm the only girl with scars this big on the side of the boobs.My implants were 425cc HP.

Scars

Thank you for your question. It would be helpful if you could provide photos. Based on the information provided it sounds like your scar placement is very normal. Most inframmary crease incisions are in the middle to outer aspect of the fold. I hope this helps.

Is it normal that my BA scars are placed on the side of my boobs rather than the actual fold?

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on your surgery!  Though nothing replaces a full series of photographs, most breast crease incisions are placed along the middle to outer aspect of the fold in the hopes of minimizing the scar's appearance and allowing it to be well-hidden.  Incisions are not typically created on the side of the breast and you should voice your concerns with your surgeon.  Best wishes.