I had a rhinoplasty a year ago and I'm not happy with the results. (Photo)

I think the tip of the nose is too short, undefined and specially too high/elevated. Also it's bulbous. And the holes are really asymmetric since the tip is deviated making one look bigger than the other, and also they show up too much because of the fact that the tip is higher than it should be. Is there anything that can be done to fix at least some of these things without risking that it could get much worse? What do you think about my surgeon's work? Also think I should get a chin implant.

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-